松江桑拿论坛

The finalists for Toyotas Mobility Unlimited Challenge

The Galaxy S10 arrives Feb 20 but the photos are here now

Chris Browns emotions are out of control after seeing Rihanna in figurehugging

first_imgChris Brown and Rihanna are in touch despite their rocky pastChris Brown is reportedly still in love with Rihanna. The Loyal hitmaker is apparently hopeful that they might get married one day.According to a report in Hollywood Life, Chris could not control his feelings after the Barbadian singer shared a sultry photo of herself on Instagram, which she posted to mark the return of one of her most popular products – the Body Lava. A source said: “He is still turned on by her after all these years and thinks she has only gotten more beautiful with age. He has never stopped wanting her and his attraction to her has gotten stronger since they have been apart.””He has matured, grown, changed and doesn’t see why they can’t make it work when the time is right. He would still love to make her Mrs. Rihanna Brown. Until then, he loves seeing her sexy pics on the ‘Gram and will keep one eye on her always,” the insider added.”Chris does still reach out to Rihanna, but not as often as he used to. He shoots her a DM here and there, every few months, just to stay connected and to let her know that he is thinking of her. Chris is trying to be patient with things and holds on to faith that if their love is meant to be, which he believes it is, then one day they will be together again. Until then, he respects her space and waits,” the source shared.Chris and the 31-year-old singer have a rocky past. The father-of-one infamously assaulted the Grammy winner in 2009, by hitting her so forcefully that she had major bruises on her face, a split lip, and a bloody nose. The two briefly reconciled and in 2012 collaborated on two songs, Nobody’s Business and Birthday Cake (Remix).Meanwhile, in an interview with Daily Mail, Rihanna’s father Ronald Fenty revealed that his daughter and Chris will not be getting back together. He said: “I don’t know what their relationship is now. At the basketball, they just said ‘hi and hello’. When we were going to the car park he was trying to talk with her but she turned and was talking to somebody else, so he came and talked to me and I had a picture with him. Afterwards, Robyn said, ‘dad you really taking pictures with him though?'””Let her do what she wants to do. This recycling thing doesn’t work for everything, people don’t ask me if I could go back with Ms Fenty. Chris is a player, he ain’t ready for no one women yet, he ain’t ready. He’s a party guy,” Fenty added.last_img read more

Afghanistan suicide bombing kills 6

first_imgAfghan National Army (ANA) soldiers investigate a suicide car bomb attack in Lashkar Gah in Helmand Province. Photo: AFPAt least six people were killed Saturday when a Taliban bomber rammed an explosives-laden car into Afghan soldiers who had queued outside a bank in southern Helmand province to collect their salaries, officials said.Nearly two dozen others, including women and children, were wounded in the explosion in the capital Lashkar Gah, many of them critically.The Taliban, who control vast swathes of the opium-ravaged province and have repeatedly threatened to seize Lashkar Gah, claimed responsibility for the bombing, calling it revenge for recent US air strikes in the volatile district of Sangin.“A suicide car bomber killed six people, including five soldiers, and 21 others were wounded,” Helmand police chief Agha Noor Kentoz told AFP.Omar Zhwak, the provincial governor’s spokesman, confirmed the casualties from the bombing, which upturned military vehicles and left the area strewn with charred debris.The Italian-run Emergency hospital in Lashkar Gah said it had received at least 12 people, including a woman and a child.The Taliban ruled out civilian casualties in a statement on their website, claiming that 21 Afghan army soldiers had been killed. The insurgents are known to exaggerate battlefield claims.The attack comes after the US military this week stepped up air strikes in Sangin as fierce fighting with the Taliban raised fears that the key district could fall to the insurgents.NATO on Friday said it was looking into local media reports of nearly a dozen civilian casualties from the strikes.“While supporting and defending Afghan troops, the US conducted air strikes in Sangin district,” the coalition said in a statement.“We’re aware of the allegations of civilian casualties, and take every allegation very seriously. We’ll work with our Afghan partners to review all related material.”For years Helmand was the centrepiece of the Western military intervention in Afghanistan only for it to slip deeper into a quagmire of instability.The Taliban effectively control or contest 10 of the 14 districts in Helmand, the deadliest province for British and US troops over the past decade and blighted by a huge opium harvest that helps fund the insurgency.Lashkar Gah—one of the last government-held enclaves—also risks falling to the Taliban’s repeated ferocious assaults. The intensified fighting in the province last year forced thousands of people to flee to Lashkar Gah from neighbouring districts.The Pentagon said last month it will deploy some 300 US Marines this spring to Helmand.NATO officially ended its combat mission in December 2014, but the Marines will return to train and advise Afghan soldiers and police officers fighting the Taliban, said US Central Command.The decision was welcomed by the Afghan government ahead of what is expected to be another fierce spring fighting season.last_img read more